CATEGORY OF SUBMISSIONS
- New Development: Construction of a new building in a vacant plot or in a plot having existing structures.
- Resubmission: i) Modification/alteration to the existing building by addition or subtraction of the built area, or changes in the structure, vertical compartmentalization, or mass / shape. ii) Response to comments raised on submissions under vetting.
- Preliminary Vetting: pre-knowledge on proposed submissions to ascertain conformity to required standards.
- Revalidation: The case on an expired approval that needs to be updated in order to be valid. The time frame of any approval is two (2) years and once this has lapsed, it becomes imperative for that approval to be revalidated (updated).
- Change of Land Use/Density: Developer desiring a change of land use can make a submission to the FCT Committee on change of land use/density. The secretariat of the Committee is at Department of Urban and Regional Planning, Area 11 FCDA.
- Modification Project: The approved project may be changed, since the Construction Permit is still in force. A second Approval Permit may be asked together with a second Construction Permit.
- Title Documents:
- Offer Letter
- Right of Occupancy (R of O)
- Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)
For Transfer of Ownership
- Power of Attorney
- Registered Deed Assignment
- Other Documents (where necessary) :
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Soil Test